- What are the different sampling options available?
- Digital Proof – This option includes a PDF showing the final trim marks and fold lines for you to approve.
- Digital Proof & Sample Photo – This option includes a digital proof to sign off, and then we will send a photograph of a sample to be approved before we begin the bulk production.
- What is the difference between the sample pack option, and the design and sampling option?
- The Sample Pack product is a variety of examples from our Eco ranges and also other brands that we have worked with. These aren’t bespoke to your brand but are brilliant for quality assurance.
- The Design & Sampling product is the process of designing and producing samples bespoke to your brand. It includes a consultation with one of our experts, help with designing the artwork and then finally sampling your final designs.
- Can I get a sample label or swing ticket that is produced from my artwork?
- Yes, you can order samples using the Design & Sampling product.
- How long will it take for my samples to arrive?
- We aim to dispatch sample packs and quality assurance references within 24 hours.
- Although it can vary depending on the complexity of the product, our standard lead time for bespoke samples is 2-3 weeks.
- What format does my artwork need to be provided in?
- We prefer artwork to be submitted in vector format, such as an .ai file or a high-resolution PDF. We can also work with .png and .jpeg images provided these are high quality.
- What is the difference between broadloom and needleloom woven labels?
- Although both of these options are high definition, the difference between these two options is the finish along the label’s edge. Broadloom has a heat-cut edge, while needleloom has a woven edge and this is why needleloom tends to be slightly more expensive. It also has the softest finish making it the best option for swimwear, underwear and baby clothing as it doesn’t irritate the skin.
- I’m looking for a smooth finish, which label should I opt for?
- Either of the recycled polyester woven label options will give you a smooth feel, but the needleloom option gives you the soft edge which reduces the itchiness of the label. This is the popular option for swimwear, underwear and baby clothing.
- What is a standard size for a brand label?
- We would recommend a 5cm x 3cm label.
- What is a standard size for a care label?
- We would recommend a 6cm x 3cm label with a centre fold.
- What thickness would you recommend for swing tickets?
- It really depends on the type of material that you choose, but a 300gsm is a good weight as this feels sturdy and substantial in the hand.
- What is a standard size for a swing ticket?
- We would recommend a 70mm x 50mm swing ticket.
Delivery & Lead Times
- What is the lead time for bulk orders?
- For garment trims, our standard lead time is 3-4 weeks for bulk production.
- For packaging products our standard lead time is 4-6 weeks for bulk production.
- Is delivery included in the calculated price?
- Delivery is an additional cost that will be added when you proceed to checkout. It varies dependent on where you are based and the number of pallets your order will fill.